Q and A with Ann
1. What's something you like to do the old fashioned way?
I prefer to read paper books instead of digital books.
2. Do you play any instruments?
I used to play the flute, piccolo and tenor saxophone.
3. What's the best advice you've ever received?
Choose your battles wisely; not every hill is worth dying on.
4. Do you have a favorite quote? What is it?
"Resolve to be tender with the young, compassionate with the aged, sympathetic with the striving, and tolerant of the weak and the wrong. Sometime in life you will have been all of these." - George Washington Carver
5. What weird food combination do you love?
Olives and cream cheese.