Q and A with Chad
1. When you were in elementary school, what did you want to be when you grew up?
I was thinking a doctor for kids (pediatrician), but really I just knew I enjoyed helping others.
2. What song would you sing at Karaoke Night?
Piano Man, Billy Joel
3. What's your favorite smell?
I’ve recently started a low-carb diet, so pretty much any carbs.
4. What is something that you think everyone should do at least once in their lives? My Pastor answer is to have said “YES” to Jesus and read through the Bible. My life answer is to just… take a risk: ride the scary roller coaster, jump out of a plane – anything that helps prove you don’t have to keep your feet “safely on the ground” ALL the time.
5. Favorite childhood toy? I had a robot… it had limited features compared to today’s options, but for then – it was the most advanced toy I had ever seen. I also enjoyed everything with Star Wars and even just matchbox cars.